04 June 2009

Mr. Fancy Pants Invades Gatlinburg


In one of my recent blog posts I mentioned something about a "fancy pants" way of describing something related to Reiki life force energy. Ever since then, my wife has been calling me Mr. Fancy Pants. Now, since she is such a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother and all around good person, I'll ignore the remarks. I love you sweetmeat! :)

On Sunday we set off for my favorite place of God's green earth, Gatlinburg, Tennessee and a little cottage up in the mountains called Once Upon A Time. Can you say much needed getaway! It has been a wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating time. I've poured a ton of time and energy into learning and practicing Kundalini Reiki, and it has been to get away and just enjoy this amazing healing art.

Three quick lessons I've learned this week:

1. We all need to recharge our batteries. The complexity of everyday life can be such a drain on our bodies, minds and spirits. It doesn't matter how much you love your work, your family, your life - we all need to sit back, breathe deep and relax.

2. No one is going to make you take time off. You do it, or it never gets done. You plan everything else - plan to relax and recharge.

3. Reiki works even better when you are not fatigued from stress and overwork. As I have allowed myself to settle in here, and to find an inner tranquility, I have seen the true power of Reiki healing energy. I "feel" it deeply, and experience it more fully.

Consider experiencing or learning Reiki - I'm here to help!

We'll be back in town later tomorrow.

Peace and Light,
Mr. Fancy Pants

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 4, 2009 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Alice Langholt said...

Hi Frank,

I was thinking of you today and am glad to hear that your trip has been renewing and your energy work is getting stronger in the relaxed, natural setting you have enjoyed this week.

Thank you for your insights, as always, and wishing you, Mr. Fancy Pants, and your lovely wife RuthAnn a safe return home.

Looking forward to continuing our work together.
Peace,
Alice

 
At June 5, 2009 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Frank Dickinson said...

Thanks Alice!

This trip has recharged me and set me ready again to study, work and practice with you. Reiki is a life changer - and so are you!

Peace,
Frank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home