28 May 2009

Crystalline and DNA Reiki Healings


In my continued practice of the Level 3 Kundalini Reiki healings, I have been working on Crystalline and DNA Reiki lately.

DNA Reiki is designed to strengthen the ability to heal DNA strands that makeup our “blue print.” Results should be noticeable after the first 3 weeks of Reiki.

Ole Gabrielsen wrote the manual on Kundalini Reiki. In it he describes Crystalline Reiki:

“Over all of the body we have small deposits of certain crystals. These are exit points for the traumas we have experienced through life. A crystal forms to hold the memory of the pain and the feelings of that trauma.”

Crystalline Reiki dissolves these crystals and heals the trauma within our body.

I self healed through intention of each of these healings. I must say, the two were completely different in feel.

DNA Reiki was very clinical in feel. As the energy flowed, the sensation was one of being in a very sterile, clean, shiny setting. I had an bothersome metallic taste in my mouth. I felt like I had just entered the doctor or dentist office.

Here’s the deal though. These feelings felt natural. They felt like they belonged with this type of Reiki. My Spirit Doctor was assuredly doing her work on my DNA. I was/am thankful.

Crystalline Reiki was almost completely the opposite. It had a very warm, subtle and fluid feel. I slowly ran my hands from my head to my feet. I stopped when I felt something.

For me, the “felt something” was tingling in my hands – especially my left. The greatest amount of tingling came over my Heart and Solar Plexus chakras.

The tingling ran all the way up my arm to my elbow. The sensation was as if the hair on my arm was standing up. It wasn’t, but it sure did feel like it. It tickled!

If you haven’t yet noticed – there are Reiki healings for many of the things we deal with as “spirits having a human body experience.” The reach of Reiki is extensive as a wonderful form of healing. I am truly thankful.

I LOVE REIKI!

You should try it!

Just sayin’…

Love and Light,

Frank

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Alice Langholt said...

Frank,

Excellent documentation and interpretation of your self healing experiences. I like noting that you are becoming very tuned in and self aware during this process, including using scanning techniques on yourself, a deeply intuitive process. Wonderful work as always, and I'm sure your readers are as grateful as I am that you are sharing your experiences so thoughtfully.

Blessings and light,
Alice

 
At May 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Frank Dickinson said...

I am being taught VERY well. Thank you Alice - you are simply the best Teacher I have ever had.

Blessings,
Frank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home