15 May 2009

Sportin' A Level One Attunement


In order for a person to learn Kundalini Reiki, there are three "attunements" that you must receive from a Kundalini Reiki Master/Teacher. Being attuned to Reiki gives one the ability to easily access the Reiki (Universal Life Force) energy, for the purpose of healing a person or situation.

On the evening of May 8th I received my Level One Attunement from my Master/teacher Alice Langholt. Check out her Blog about her experiences with Reiki here: Reiki Awakening

Here are the instructions I received from her regarding what to do: "Simply rest in a quiet place, and mentally intend "I will now receive the Kundalini Reiki level 1 attunement sent by Alice." The attunement will start immediately and continue for about 25 minutes."

Excited, unsure, scared and completely happy I prepared myself to receive by sitting quietly in a chair here in our office. After doing my best to clear my thoughts I "called in" the attunement. I was not completely sure what to expect, if anything - what I encountered was far beyond what I could imagine.

It started slowly and built in intensity and emotion over the next 30 minutes. Each and every one of the feelings were received in such a subtle, yet powerful way. There was no panic or fear.

Afterward I wrote a free flow email to Alice describing the experience. I'll include it here. Please excuse the length and mistakes of the post - I felt you would want to see my experience:

free flow: I sat in soft chair palms upward focused on breathing After approximately 5 minutes I could begin to feel the energy coming in. By "feel" I mean that I sensed a warm coming to through my hands especially my left hand more breathing more focus hands are getting warmer and warmer. The tops of my legs are cold, but the heat in my hands is not diminished by it. Left hand very warm Probably at somewhere around 12-15 minutes the warm began moving up my arms to the point of my elbows I am very relaxed, but not tired. There is a sort of ebbing and flowing of the light in my mind. Very dark, then lighter - very dark then lighter The next experience was a gift. The warmth then began in my face - specifically around my nose and mouth area. Intuitively, in my mind, I heard "the words from your mouth will bring healing" wow....I'm not sure how to take this, but intuitively I hear it over and over for several minutes. It feels right My hands. I sense that the warmth is a message that they are warm as a reminder that it is through the hands that the energy will moved and healing will come to me and others As the attunement began to end two things happened both associated with this warmth From my knees to my feet I became very warm - sweating and then a few minutes later the same area became cool...like a cool breeze had blown over the area Somehow I knew that the coming had ended I was/am very relaxed - somewhat emotional amazing and beautiful as I said in the chat poof FD

Remembering back 7 days to that night, here are my perceptions now:
  • Although I have meditated for several years, I've never experienced anything like this.
  • Energy feels good!
  • Healing energy is beautiful both for the eyes and spirit.
  • The warmth of energy makes one feel secure and loved.
  • Everyone needs to experience this.
I am eternally grateful to the Universe for bringing Alice Langholt across my path. Thank you Teacher, Guide and Friend.

I am also thankful for the opportunity that will soon be coming to share these attunements with others who want to experience, learn and grow.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? Please post!

Peace and Light,
Frank

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 15, 2009 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Alice Langholt said...

I, too, am grateful, Frank for a student who is so receptive and appreciative of Reiki energy. I love knowing that you will bring more light to the world - you already do.

Bright blessings,
Alice

 
At May 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM , Blogger ~~ Lisa said...

This is so very awesome! Congratulations, Frank!

 
At May 15, 2009 at 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to be able to experience this, especially for the first time. I know Alice will work with you on proper grounding techniques, which are also important as you open yourself to receive.

 
At May 15, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Frank Dickinson said...

Thank you very much Alice, Lisa and Fred for taking the time out to read and make comment.

I do this for others as a gift back to the Giver.

You guys make it all worthwhile.

Blessings,
Frank

 
At May 24, 2009 at 1:28 AM , Anonymous Professor John P. J. Zajaros, Sr. said...

Now I understand who you are and why you are that way. You are an amazing new friend Frank and I am grateful our paths have crossed. I wish you all the success in the world with your new venture. However, it sounds like you already have an excellent idea what success is really all about.

It is an honor and a privilege to know you Frank!

I suggest anyone having the opportunity to do so, get to know Frank and anything he is offering...your life experience will be enhanced exponentially.

John P. J. Zajaros, Sr., PhD

 
At May 24, 2009 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Frank Dickinson said...

Dr. John,

I am so very humbled.

I too am grateful that our paths have crossed - I am made better by it.

Blessings to you my friend,
Frank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home