Starting the Reiki Journey With Excitement
I am an Affiliate Marketer by trade and passion. My second passion is Reiki. I came upon Reiki energy healing recently while Twittering (@FrankDickinson) and searching for more followers under the search term: Healing Arts. There I found @ReikiAwakening and a lady named Alice Langholt .
After reading Alice's website, my mind and spirit began to open up to the need for a greater emphasis on my spiritual side. I have been wanting more and more to find other ways to help. As I continued to read, it became obvious that kundalini Reiki could be a very "hands on" (Yes, pun intended!) way to help those in need.
That was May 6th, 2009. Just 8 days ago. So very much has happened in those eight days and every second of it has been exciting! I find myself in awe of what can happen when you are open to what the universe has in store for you.
Tomorrow I will begin posting about what has taken place during the last days. It is my intention to offer this blog not as some "proof" for Reiki energy healing. Reiki has been around a long time and doesn't need me to defend it.
I simply want to post my experience, my feelings, my fears and my joys. I want to give you an idea of what this amazing healing art is all about.
Stay tuned - and tell your friends!
Blessings,
Frank
P.S. I want and need your feedback - please post your comments. With Gratitude -FD
Labels: energy, frank dickinson, healing, kundalini, reiki, reiki energy healing


8 Comments:
I can tell you first hand that Alice's healing is very powerful. She's an amazing teacher and a good friend. I look forward to future posts from you!
I thank you Frank, for sharing your journey with us. I know the healing sessions you have sent me have been a true gift. I have not slept through the night in years. I am on a roll with 4 nights of full 8+ hours of sleep. I am a Reiki believer!
Thank you Fred for your comment and all the great work you do!
Blessings,
Frank
RuthAnn,
Thank you for your belief in me as well as in Reiki.
You are my blessing.
xoxo
FD
I'm honored to have a part in your Reiki discovery, Frank. Thank you for writing about your experiences so others can share as well.
You are extremely positive and wonderful to work with.
(And thanks to Fred for the lovely comment up there!)
Peace and light,
Alice
Frank, I'm so excited for you! What a huge turning point you are creating in your life...WOW. I know Alice :) You've got a good person in your corner there. Blessings to you!
Karen
Thank you Alice.
You are an amazing Teacher, Guide and Friend.
Blessings,
FD
Many blessings to you Karen for taking the time to comment.
I am amazed each day by this wonderful journey.
And thankful for people like you.
Peace,
Frank
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home