New Website Under Construction – Please Read
Image art by Shami Kanekar
We are working hard this Holiday weekend on a new website that will have my current Kundalini Reiki offerings along with pricing. Lots of decisions to be made as we want the site to be one of help and healing.
So, until we are able to publish the site, please contact me directly at the information below for various healings and prices.
Email: Frank.Dickinson.Reiki@gmail.com
Blog: http://www.allabouttheenergy.blogspot.com – Leave a request in Comments.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/FrankDickinson – DM me.
Facebook: http://profile.to/frankdickinson/ – Send me a Message.
Thanking you in advance,
Frank
P.S. I want to thank you for the overwhelming amount of requests I received for my “Free Reiki Healing For Feedback” offer. As of this morning, I had filled 15 requests since the beginning of the week.
Labels: frank dickinson, healings, Kundalini Reiki, prices, website


1 Comments:
love the image :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home