Frank Dickinson - Kundalini Reiki Master
I simply cannot believe it! This morning I received my Kundalini Reiki Level 3 or Master Level from my amazing Teacher Alice Langholt of Reiki Awakening. Now hear me say this right off the bat. Master is a vague and often misunderstood term in this field. Referring to someone as a Master in Reiki conjures up images for some of a person that has reached nirvana and is only loosely associated with us mere humans.
For me, mastering anything is a continual process of growth and discovery. I don’t know everything there is to know about Reiki and all it entails. Here’s a hint: no one does – don’t be fooled.
Master Level is the 3rd and final Level in Kundalini Reiki. I’ve achieved that, and I am happy to be described as a Master. But I will always be digging in the proverbial Reiki garden, discovering new and helpful insights, techniques and teachings.
A few personal notes on the Level 3 Attunement:
- In my minds eye I saw a vision of my body being separated into two distinct sides.
- I felt the energy move up through my middle Chakras ->Solar Plexus->Heart->Throat.
- After this, I felt completely whole.
- All this was given to me in a gentle, subtle way that caused me no fear, but gave me a sense of peace and fulfillment.
Here's the realization that was revealed to me during this time: I don't receive energy through attunements or healings through the WAM, BANG, knock your socks off, Damascus road kind of experience.
I receive it in a very subtle, yet powerful way. I had, and have now a sense of complete acceptance of this. I no longer fight to feel some great explosion of energy and insight. It is how my Higher Self wants me to receive. It teaches me in a way that causes me to have to be very sensitive and focused in order to receive.
I am a very fortunate man to have Kundalini Reiki as a part of my life.
Thanks for listening and stay tuned for new Website developments in the coming days!
Peace, Love and Light,
Frank
P.S. Please share your comments below. I love reading and interacting with them!
P.P.S. If you have an questions email me: Frank.Dickinson@gmail.com
Labels: frank dickinson, Kundalini Reiki, Level 3, Master, reiki, Reiki Master


6 Comments:
I am in awe of you Frank. I have witnessed firsthand the subtle transformation you are journeying. You have always been a well-balanced man, yet now you seem even more serene.
I look forward to receiving my Attunement Level One from you in the coming weeks.
Let me thank you for sharing your life with me and our never-ending quest for knowledge and experiences.
~always
RuthAnn
Holy cow.
Speechless.
And humbled.
Thank you.
Frank
Frank,
You have been a wonderful student, literally soaking in every drop of energy eagerly, and turning around and sharing it with everyone you know and seeking out more people to share it with.
You already are a powerful healer and it is a joyful experience to watch your abilities blossom.
I love your gratitude for the experience and the way you remind me of how I felt when I was a Reiki student newly feeling the energy.
I feel blessed to be able to share this Reiki with you!
Love & Light,
Alice
Alice,
Thank you for your trust in me as a student and healer.
Most of all, thank you for sharing this Reiki with me - that's what you do - you change peoples lives.
Mine has been changed because of your desire to share.
I am blessed.
Blessings to you,
Frank
Frank - thank you for writing about your experiences. It's very helpful to me, as a fellow student of Alice's. I came to Reiki, or Reiki came to me, long before I was open to it. I didn't understand how the power of my awakened energy comingled with Reiki, how they could work together. As this becomes clearer to me, I get more and more excited about the possibilities of using Reiki to channel all of my energy into focused healing. Lots of love and light to you on your own journey!
Thanks Dana,
This awakening that we've both had will carry our energies into the future as healing for those who seek it.
In Reiki they will find.
Peace,
Frank
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home