27 May 2009

Practicing Reiki Healings

Practice makes perfect.

That is so very true, especially in the healing arts like Reiki. You wouldn’t want a doctor that didn’t go through a residency, you shouldn’t want a Reiki Practitioner that doesn’t practice healing.

healing_arts2

That’s been my Modus operandi throughout this week. As RuthAnn has been working to put together our new Website, I’ve been taking each of my Master Level Kundalini Reiki healings and slowly working through them.

Here are the Healings:

  • Diamond Reiki
  • Crystalline Reiki
  • DNA Reiki
  • Trauma of Birth Reiki
  • Location Reiki
  • Past Life Reiki
  • Balance Reiki

For today, I want to relay my experience with Past Life Reiki and Location Reiki.

I have never been as relaxed, yet expectant with any other healing as I was with Past Life Reiki. A definite calm came over me the instant I started the healing session and lasted throughout. In fact it last for hours afterward.

Three sessions are required for Past Life Reiki to be effective and complete. During this session, I had an overwhelming sense of “Being prepared” for the sessions to come. Stay tuned!

Just as there are karmic bands/ties between people, there is also a band or tie that we humans have with places and the Earth in general. Ever felt “tied” to a certain place? That’s what a Location Reiki healing deals with. It heals any negative bond we may have with a specific place or the entire earth.

In the late 80’s, I lived and worked in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennesse. While I absolutely love the area and feel a strong karmic bond with the area, I had some issues in my life while there. Negative issues that still cause me some pain.

Enter Location Reiki healing for Frank! Here are my notes from the experience:

Felt like a warm blanket had been put around me. Very much like I feel from an Energy Hug. Energy very subtle in hands. Left foot warm. Light in minds eye very bright.Felt very much like something had been cleaned up in my life having to do with Gatlinburg.

Practice, practice, practice.

I’ll let you know how the other healings go!

All the good stuff,

Frank

P.S. The new All About The Reiki website is still under construction so watch where you step when you visit!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2009 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Alice Langholt said...

Frank,

You are doing an admirable job tracking and interpreting each healing. I know you'll be a great teacher and resource soon. You have a great feeling for Reiki and sense the ways it helps enrich and improve your life, and thus the lives of those around you.

All blessings and a safe trip,
Alice

 
At May 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM , Blogger AnjuGandhi said...

practice makes a person perfect

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home