30 May 2009

Trauma of Birth Reiki and a Side of Dark Piano


A quick post to continue my series on the Level 3 Kundalini Reiki healings.

I am so amazed at the nuances and differences between the various Level 3 healings. In each one I find different tones, feelings, colors, visuals and vibrations. I look forward to each experience.

Trauma of Birth Reiki healing came with a good deal of misgivings. I'm 46 years old by god, how can I feel something so long ago? But I endeavored on.

One point of similarity with many other of the healings - this one started with an energy surge up my right side, especially my hand. These surges are no longer disturbing like they were when I first encountered them.

The energy found it's way to my Solar Plexus and there it stayed and did it's work. I felt as if there was almost a hole in that area - penetrating from front to back.

Not painful, but somewhat inhibiting of my normal meditative breathing process. Fancy pants way of saying that I was a bit short of breath.

No visuals. A bit of warmth in my feet.

Energy concluded it's work with a final left side surge.

I came away feeling energized, recharged and very happy. Euphoric almost.

I like Trauma of Birth Reiki!

Played Loren DiGiorgi music (@DarkPiano on Twitter) during session. Beautiful stuff!

Healing duration 8 minutes. (approx.)

Blessings my friends,

Frank

Ending soon: Our New Website Introductory Special on healings. Check them out!

Have an amazing weekend.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Alice Langholt said...

Frank,

I completely appreciate the way you describe each of your self healing experiences and the nuances in each. Wonderful, amazing and beautiful that you are sharing this with all.

Blessings on each way you heal yourself and then go off to heal and teach others, for this is your true path.

Alice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home