Healing Tree Grounding Ceremony
How does “ungrounded” feel? I get a bit shaky, and listless. I’ve also felt thirsty, tired, irritable and unfocused. I can be sailing along with my work and all of a sudden it is like I just hit a wall. Time to ground.
The Healing Tree Grounding Ceremony is very simple, but very powerful. If your Third Eye Chakra is open, this ceremony will be very visual. I’ve often experienced beautiful light flowing through my body.
Technique Part One: Get outside. Find a peaceful place that you enjoy. I take off my shoes and stand barefoot (look for moss, it feels wonderful!). Relax and close your eyes. Imagine and visualize roots growing from your feet downward into the earth. Breathe deep and send them down farther and farther into the earth’s core.
Technique Part Two: As you inhale and exhale slowly, visualize energy coming up from the ground and into your body (For me, the energy is usually bright white). Draw the energy up through your body Chakras. Let it rise through your Heart Chakra and down your arms. Allow the flow to rise again to your Throat, Third Eye and out your Crown Chakra. Visualize the energy leaving your body and flowing into the heavens.
Technique Part Three: In this last part of the ceremony, you will visualize the beautiful energy (maybe it has changed colors now) returning from the heavens and into your body through your Crown Chakra. Let it quickly flow through your Throat, down your arms into your hands and back up to your Heart. Breathe deep and allow the energy to settle in your Heart, filling it with power and strength.
Smile (I always smile at this point), and enjoy. Your Healing Tree Energy Ceremony is complete.
And so are you.
Blessings,
Frank
P.S. Go outside right now and try this. Whether you are an energy healer in need of grounding or not, this amazingly powerful exercise will strengthen you.
P.P.S. Comment below and let me know what you think, how you felt etc. I LOVE your comments!
Labels: energy, frank dickinson, grounding, healing, healing tree, reiki


4 Comments:
thanx for sharing
i will try it today and let u know
Excellent post as always, Frank. This grounding technique is very helpful, and what's most important, you described it perfectly. I'm sure you are going to be so helpful to all who come here and those fortunate enough to be your students.
Blessings and light,
Alice
AnjuGandi,
Please let me know how this beautiful ceremony works for you. Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Frank
Alice,
Thank you so very much for teaching me this ceremony.
It has truly been a life changer for me!
Peace,
Frank
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home