Ain’t Reiki Beautiful?
I’ve found beauty in the energy of Reiki.
How’s that? Beauty in Reiki?
Imagine sitting on a rock in the middle of the winding Little Pigeon River – in the middle of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Hear the water drifting slowly by as you smell the gentle breeze of fresh air. Feel the slight chill of the morning dew. See the awesome wonders of this amazing place I call “Home.”
The picture you see above was taken on our recent vacation. I saw, heard and felt each of the things just described. After the picture was snapped, I sent out energy of gratitude and drank in energy of beauty.
That’s how I’ve found beauty in Reiki.
Happy Sunday and Father’s Day.
Peace,
Frank
Labels: energy, frank dickinson, Gatlinburg, great smoky monttains national park, reiki attunement
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=3e7a2698-11c4-473b-992f-f0d1764149f2)


3 Comments:
I can not thank you enough for sharing your home with me. It is now in my soul. The peace and solitude was amazing, inside and out.
You just brought it all back to me and I can not wait to return...
peace out
RuthAnn
Thank you for sharing how Reiki and gratitude are so entwined. Your observations are instructive and poetic.
Thank you, Frank, for another meaningful post.
Peace,
Alice
Yeah Reiki is beautiful
when I send reiki to my dear ones, I get peace and get the confidence that their problems will be solveed
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home