02 July 2009

Intuition: Three Easy Tips

"The only real valuable thing is intuition" ~Albert Einstein

“You must train your intuition - you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide” ~Ingrid Bergman

“I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely.” ~Kim Basinger

Three Intuition Tips:

  1. Value Intuition
  2. Train Intuition
  3. Follow Intuition

Enough said.

Intuitively yours,

Frank

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 2, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Alice Langholt said...

Frank,

Very good points. I bet you'll be talking more about how one does this in coming posts. Good information! You have much to share.

Love & Light,
Alice

 
At July 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Blogger RuthAnn said...

So simple yet so meaningful.

I am such a blessed woman to have you as my husband...but then again, my intuition told me to scoop you up! So glad I followed.

~growing grasshopper
RuthAnn

 
At July 3, 2009 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Frank Dickinson said...

Alice,

How did you know? ;)

Keep a eye out.

Blessings,
Frank

 
At July 3, 2009 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Frank Dickinson said...

RuthAnn,

Thanks for listening!

Peace,
Frank

 
At July 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM , Anonymous HaumanaDao said...

Teaser!! Interested in seeing what else you have to say about his.

The Egyptians honored what they called The Spriitual Double known as KA (aka The High Self) which is the seat of the Intuition; that Still Small Voice Within that is normally overcrowded by the Circus of The Mind.

Namaste my friend,

Jeff

 
At July 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous Darren Sproat said...

I have come to trust my instincts and find that often, when I overthink something, or attempt to convince myself of something, it is usually going against that instinct... that intuition.
Thanks for another great post, Frank.
Darren Sproat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home