I “Feel” Loved
Lately I have been experiencing something – a feeling – that I wanted to share.
I am blessed that I feel loved by many people in life. My wife RuthAnn, my children, grandchildren and friends. I feel their love. By that I mean that I don’t just know it, or hear it or rely on it, or sense it – I “feel” it on an internal level.
As I sit here writing, my Heart Chakra is ablaze with this inner feeling. It is a vibration. I sense a humming. Almost a tingle. It is a marvelous sensation.
Lately, I have felt that same feeling, sensation, vibration, humming on a “spiritual” level.
I “feel” the love of God, Spirit, The Universe, Jah, Yahweh - whatever you want to call the Higher Power greater than ourselves.
It is a sensation deep within me. It energizes me.
I “feel” loved.
Know what I mean?
Love to you,
Frank
P.S. Do you know what I mean? Please leave comment!
Website: All About The Reiki


8 Comments:
I think that most people are afraid of the intensity that love demands. We should all embrace the possibilities that love affords us. Great post Frank!
This is a really lovely post Frank. It truly is a marvelous sensation to feel loved - deep within ourselves. What a wonderful world this would be if only more people could allow themselves to show love for others, therefore feeling that love returned & intensified!
Blessings to you,
Caryl :)
Fred,
Thank you for commenting. Intense love and it's possibilities is something Reiki and the healing arts blesses us with.
That love is powerful for change in peoples lives.
As practitioners it is a great responsibility and a personal delight.
Thanks again,
Frank
Thanks Caryl!
The love that you speak of is just as you say marvelous.
As folks who have experienced it - let's spread it around eh?!
You're the best!
Frank
Bon tardi, Frank!
I've enjoyed reading your posts. I truly understand about Feeling the Love. As a Cancer survivor, I believe Love is the reason I am still here. Beyond the medicine, a greater power, had plans for me.
I thank God, angels & my Patron Saints for the beautiful rays of light that I see every time I wake up.
I constantly remind myself that I am at the mercy of God and it's up to me to live each day the best I can.
I look forward to more of you & your blog.
*CHEERS*
Nice blog, Frank! I think we are too afraid to let our deepest emotions awaken our senses - because that leads to feeling vulnerable. I'll admit, I fear it enough that I keep myself too busy to feel it! How ironic that I experienced feeling it (through my furkid) on the same day you told me about your blog! Guess I've been needing it! Thanks for opening up my eyes!
Bon tardi, Xavier!
Thank you my friend for your comment. You are an inspiration and I'm thankful for you.
To live each day in such a way that reflects God's mercy is an amazing and powerful thing. The Love that surrounds us and envelopes guides us to living with meaning.
You are a Light,
Frank
Jess,
I truly appreciate you taking the time to stop by and make comment. I'm glad you enjoy the blog as I so enjoy yours!
You are right in that we are often afraid of being vulnerable. We miss the happiness that feeling loved can bring us.
Your furkids are a shining example of those who give and accept love. Amazing creatures eh?
You are greatly appreciated my new friend.
Blessings,
Frank
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home