I Am Hooked On Bruce Lee
“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.” ~Bruce Lee (1940-1973) - Martial Artist, Actor, Writer Bruce Lee Rules!
I was 10 years old in 1972 when Bruce Lee’s film Fist of Fury came out. Early in the film Bruce fights a group of Karate students and their Sensei. He kicks their butt – big time. I was hooked – big time!
It wasn’t until a few years ago that I realized just how interesting of a person Bruce was. He majored in Philosophy at the University of Washington and expressed his eclectic world view in several books he authored. Lee was more than a simple fighter. He was a thinker.
Bruce’s Philosophy
Take the quote above. When Bruce talked about expansion, he was doing more than simple motivation or self-help. He was talking about the very essence of a “quality human being.” Expansion and growth are what defined him – and it should be what defines each of us.
Are you at your fullest potential?
Me either.
Coming Expansion
I am a Kundalini Reiki Master/Teacher. Reiki will always be my foundation. But a Reiki Master is not all I am as a Lightworker.
Expansion has been on my mind lately.
For those of you who follow what I am doing and writing - look for a coming expansion. Look for it here in this blog and in my practice. Energy is being shifted into new and exciting avenues of growth and potential.
I’m excited.
Peace,
Frank
P.S. How can I help in your growth and expansion as a quality human being?
Labels: Bruce Lee, frank dickinson, human potential, Martial arts, personal growth, reiki
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=ce18bafd-d3cc-4dcf-b914-58501f152b63)


4 Comments:
Frank,
I've been amazed at your growth and thirst for knowledge since the beginning of our work together. I am not surprised and it seems exactly right to know you are growing constantly and will come into your own as a Lightworker. I expect you will always be expanding as a person. I've witnessed great strides in the short time I've known you. I look forward to years of watching you continue to grow.
Blessings and friendship,
Alice
Frank,
I love the fact that you state that "a Reiki Master is not all that I am as a Lightworker." I too am a Reiki Master but I don't have it listed in my Twitter Profile because the energy I work with has become so much more than that. A lot of people get stuck in a box and when working with the Infinity of Light & Love they can then limit the Unlimited which then equates to limiting personal growth. You also demonstrate this by saying that "Expansion has been on my mind lately" which indicates to me that you have your eyes on Infinity and that's where we are going, expanding to realites that most wouldn't even consider yet are "out there" and the next phase of Human Evolution.
Namaste,
Jeff
I made this up the other day: "A life without learning is like a guitar without strings. There is no sweet music being played." ;)
I learn, I grow - expansion happens.
Thanks for kickstarting the learning.
Blessings,
Frank
Jeff,
Let me start by saying that I have recognized a connection with you and your energy. I enjoy our discussions.
Thank you for posting from your wisdon here.
It is an amazing time to be alive and sesitive to the expansion of truth, intuition and knowledge that is going on all around us. I wake each morning excited about the possibilities that litter my path.
Unstuck.
Peace and Light,
Frank
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home